We welcome you to participate in the 9th NIPS Workshop on Optimization for Machine Learning, to be held at: Barcelona, Spain on Dec. 10, 2016. Location: TBA
Optimization lies at the heart of many machine learning algorithms and enjoys great interest in our community. Indeed, this intimate relation of optimization with ML is the key motivation for the OPT series of workshops. We aim to foster discussion, discovery, and dissemination of the state-of-the-art in optimization relevant to ML.
- Page limit: 4 pages (without references)
- Please use the NIPS 2016 submission format
- Please make submission double blind
- If you are doing a dual submission, please contact us first
- Deadline for submission of papers: 21st September, 2016
- Notification of acceptance: 3rd October, 2016